Here are some tips that can be used to maintain the condition of your touch screen.
1. Avoid touch-screen phone from the magnetic field, because it can interfere electromagnetic on touch screen system. Avoid your mobile phone from the vortex magnetic field, such as speakers, fans, television and microwave.
2. Static electricity is the enemy of the touch screen. The power of static electricity can create a leaking in the touch screen. Although it is equipped with a glass touch screen system which adopts an antistatic, does not mean the touch screen can last forever. Therefore, try using a container or protective leather.
3. Try to always clean your hands or fingers if you want to touch the touch screen phone. Dirt on the hands, such as oil and perspiration can be conductive medium or conductor of electricity. Dirt buildup can result in a conductive layer which resulted in inaccurate touch screen.
4. Do not let your phone battery to – completely exhausted. Always charge the battery before your phone battery is under 20 percent, because when the battery is weak, the strength of the four corners of the screen will be transmitted to the point that you touch. Well, this unstable electricity will cause the screen to “float” or even die.
5. Do not let your touch screen phone in high temperature, because the touch screen operating temperature is 0-30 degrees Celsius with humidity of about 5 percent.
6. Avoid your touch screen from bumps and scratches. Although the technology is now supporting the resistance to scratches, collisions and bumps can disrupt the mechanism. Therefore, do not put touch screen in tight pants pocket in order to minimize scratches and impact.