This is tutorial about how to create Minecraft server on Windows XP LAN, so you can play with your friend or your family.
First thing to do is check your Java version
1. Click on Start menu and choose Run
2. Type “cmd” without quote and then press enter button
3. Type in the “Java -version” without quote and then press enter button
4. If you don’t have Java in your computer, you must install first
If you have already java install on your computer, you may continue to the next step.
1. Download Minecraft server here : http://www.minecraft.net/download/Minecraft_Server.exe?v=1284260938535
2. Run the file (double click on the Minecraft_Server.exe file)
3. It will pop up a window
4. Wait until messege “Done“, then close it.
5. Now open and edit your “server.properties” file
6. Type your ip address, on the line “ip-server”, save and close the file.
7. Start your server again by double click on the “Minecraft_Server.exe”
8. Great, now your Minecraft Server is already up :), you may start your Minecraft Client, choose “direct connection”
9. Type your ip address server, and click “Join Server”
10. Done, now you can ask your friend or your family to play Minecraft on LAN
- minecraft servers
- minecraft server
- server minecraft
- minecraft family
- minecraft lan tutorial
- minecraft lan server tutorial
- minecraft lan server
- minecraft server address
- minecraft servers to join
- minecraft servery