Sit in school for listening to the lesson, can be the most boring for children. Sometimes they become tense, teachers face fierce in their minds. Not to mention if their subject is not friendly with him, mathematics for example, children generally do not really like math. Packed with exciting learning can actually be done anytime and anywhere, including in your daily life with the children. How to keep children – children remain happy in learning, studying him in a game so that children do not feel like I’m learning. Here I am sharing a few steps:
Math Without Complicated
Numbers and Counting can not escape from our everyday lives, so take advantage of this is the best that mathematics was more friendly to him. Meet as often as possible to associate the numbers and arithmetic in their daily life. For example:
• Ask her to be a watchdog timer. For example, “Let’s Mama wake up at 06.00″ or “Remind mom, 10 minutes left on the kitchen stove should be turned off. Well, 10 minutes later what time means? ”
• Skip the numbers. Encourage children to take a pencil and draw a color picture book. For heating, you write the numbers 1 to 10 with different colors. Then, the bottom line you wrote, but some empty numbers have not been filled in, so turn to complete the number, what number is missing and he had to write and complete the corresponding color of each, follow the example of the image that you created earlier.
• Playing a form. Encourage children to look around and berburulah various forms of circles, rectangles, triangles, squares, or ovals that can be found in cardboard boxes, balls, street signs, tables, or whatever.
Reading Without Boring
Judy Galbraith, author of What Kids Need to Succed said that “after mastering the basic letters, children learn to express himself in writing and understand what they read.” Make reading part of their daily activities. Here’s an example:
- Encourage children to visit the library once a week, or to the bookstore on the weekend. Let him choose what books to buy. This helps to explore the power, what he wanted to know. Of course, we as parents also need to direct it, which books are appropriate to the age of the child.
- Anywhere, anytime, reading material not only from books. When a walk and look at the board banners for instance, take the child to read what is written.
- Read the story and do the scene. After completing a book, ask the child to choose one scene in the book and help make it as real. For example: Try mama want to know, the story was a book about what? Cinderella’s fairy godmother turn rats into horse-drawn carriage for Cinderella. By demonstrating a scene like that you tell me / they read the story book to help children learn to express and recognize the characters of a story that he was arrested. It is also closer relationship between parent and child communication.
Natural Science is Very Fun
Science is fun! Help your child to observe everything from star clusters, shells to flower, bird watching, to create habitat for the frog, snake park, or a hermit crab. Summer is also the most appropriate time to experiment with learning “dirty”.
• Take a closer look. Design your own magnifying glass with a small wire bent into a small circle, then slowly drops of water in the loop wire. Have your child read the writing on the paper by using the “tools” miniature. She will be amazed at all the small things that can be seen with artificial gadgets themselves. Then, let him use a real magnifying glass to examine small insects, skin of your hands, bird feathers, and all the other wonderful things.
• The dirtier the better. Who says playing ground is not fun? Encourage children to plant tree seedlings in various locations, give notes and cameras to record and photograph of each planted seedling development when it begins to sprout and grow grow grow into plants. Then ask them to observe the growth and development in size from day to day. Give them questions, what’s changed since the planting of up to 1-3 months.
• Invite them to observe the change of ice into water, water becomes ice, which melted the wax, the perfume is sprayed out when it continues, the old camphor-long decline in shape, etc.
- We recommend that when taking the children to learn with a cheerful heart and do not scold him when he is wrong / no answer. Give him a gentle explanation, this will make her confidence grew, and evoke the spirit of learning, without having to feel pressured by the lessons in school.
- Parents should also establish close communication with the child, to check and ask the child, “what is learned today in school?”, If they are none the less obvious, you can give “extra lessons at home” with the explanation that more can he accept .
- Communication with the teacher in the school’s parents must also be established, it is important to monitor the progress and difficulties of children in the study.
- Know the character of the child shall be known by parents and teachers. Parents should be told him what his weaknesses, as well as at school, the teacher must notify the parents, about the things that makes the child feel accepted learning difficulty, so that parents can take the solution, member tutoring / extra courses outside school hours child, or other solutions.
Learn a fun way to share my child is, if you have some additional tips, be sharing here. Thank you.