MTP device is used by Samsung Kies application to connect to Samsung mobile phone through PC using USB cable.
This is how to setup your Android phone to use Samsung Kies:
- Go to Setting => Application => Development, and then make sure USB Debugging is unchecked.
- Connect your phone to PC using USB cable.
- Turn on Samsung Kies and it will try connecting to the phone.
But the problem came when I connect my phone to the PC. Windows unable to install driver for MTP device. I tried Troubleshoot Connection Error button but still couldn’t solve the problem. After I search on internet, I found that this problem can be solved by deleting long file extension inside sdcard.
- Download this tool to search for long file extension.
- Extract the .zip file and run the .exe file.
- Click Search button and delete manually the files found.
- After all files with long extension have been deleted, you can try again connect the mobile phone to PC.
- Kies will detect the phone now.
- samsung mobile mtp device
- samsung mobile mtp device driver
- samsung mtp driver
- samsung mobile mtp device driver download
- mtp usb driver
- mtp usb device driver
- mtp usb device driver download
- samsung mtp device driver
- samsung mobile mtp device error
- samsung mtp device driver download