- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of oil, for sauteing
- 2 stalks of lemon grass, crushed
- 2 cm of galangal, crushed
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 8 lime leaves, thinly sliced
- 10 pieces of red chili pepper
- 750 grams of squid (medium-size)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 5 pieces of red onion
- 5 red of chilies
- Heat oil and saute ground spices until fragrant, add lime leaves and ginger and stir well.
- Enter the squids, cook until squids color changed.
- Add the soy sauce, sugar, salt, and lemon juice and stir well.
- Lift from the fry pan and serve
- cumi asam manis
- cumi asam manis pedas